I’m passionate about my craft
I am a Product Designer with extensive skills in Visual, UI, UX, IxD, web, and icon design as well as motion graphics.
I’m driven as an advocate for users and strive to create simple but elegant customer experiences.
I’ve worked for industry leaders such as Apple, AT&T, Symantec, HP Enterprise, and Wells Fargo. I’ve also been with agile start-ups; Clearwell, Space-Time Insight, import.io, and Ayasdi.
I have an extensive background in online/print advertising and marketing.
- Bachelor of Architecture, Savannah College of Art and Design
- Master of Architecture, Savannah College of Art and Design
- Certificate in Multimedia Studies, Web Development/UX/IxD, San Francisco State University
- Statement of Accomplishment, Human-Computer Interaction, Stanford University
- Statement of Accomplishment, Gamification, Wharton School
- Statement of Accomplishment, Design: Creation of Artifacts in Society, Wharton School
- After Effects
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Adobe XD
- Premiere Pro
- Final Cut Pro
- Rapid Prototyping